07 Accord Performance [Archive] - K-Series Forums

View Full Version : 07 Accord Performance

07accord540
03-31-2008, 12:04 PM
Hey eveyone,

im new to the forum and I am in the process of hooking up my ride. O7 accord se mt k24a8. so far I have installed a k&n cai, a neuspeed ss, and i am planning on a tsx im. any good ideas for more power?

k-series
03-31-2008, 12:33 PM
Over the next few months we're going to be going over EVERY platform discussing what we can do to get reliable power from them. The accord is definitely on the list, so stay tuned!

Steve

100% free webcam site! (http://showmewebcam.com/?p=0) | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! (http://showmewebcam.com/?p=2) | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3 (http://showmewebcam.com/?p=4)

07accord540
03-31-2008, 03:10 PM
thanks steve, im looking forward to it.

xjohnkdoex
04-01-2008, 11:17 AM
Over the next few months we're going to be going over EVERY platform discussing what we can do to get reliable power from them. The accord is definitely on the list, so stay tuned!

Steve

that sounds great! looking forward to the information.

The Pope
04-03-2008, 05:10 AM

Steve

Great! (now where is that smiley face eating the popcorn in anticipation???)

07accord540
04-04-2008, 01:57 PM
does anyone have any suggestions for upgrading the fuel injectors, would it help?

thaduke2003
04-04-2008, 02:47 PM
Only if you had K-Pro or another aftermarket EMS. Otherwise your ECU won't know it has higher-floww injectors, and you'll be DUMPING fuel. Even if you had K-Pro, and were already tuned, the gains wouldn't be anything measurable- Mark W.

07accord540
04-05-2008, 09:56 AM
thanks mark w.

thaduke2003
04-05-2008, 10:08 AM
Hah- no problem. The next mod I would go for is suspension and brakes. A good set of shocks and matching spriings will make the car handle a lot better, and will give you a nice tucked look. Brakes are actually the best way to become faster around most tracks (VIR needs a LOT of brake to survive a few laps)- a good set of rotors and pads for the street (get a second set for the track)- talk to the folks at www.raceshopper.com - they'll hook you up with what you need. I use them for all my brake needs. If you want to go with a big brake kit on a budget, go with www.fastbrakes.com they have a lot of homespun big brake kits- all good things :) Mark W.

The Pope
04-05-2008, 06:55 PM
Yes, with no PNP K-Pro, I agree with you thaduke2003, the stock ECU just would not know what was going on and would most likely throw a code or it could cause damage to the engine. I've heard of someone cobbling up a K-Pro for their Accord, but I don't want to do that. So I'll just have to wait and see if one is ever released.

So for now I'll keep upgrading my suspension and breaks. Because what good is a car with a lot of power if you can't make the car go where you need it to go or to be able to stop when you need to stop?

thaduke2003
04-05-2008, 08:38 PM
Yep- that's Pirelli's motto- "Power is nothing without control"- Mark W.

DougNuts
08-05-2008, 09:02 PM
I hope Hondata will come through with PnP for the drive by wire Accords. I have a manual 07 Accord that I would love to tear into!!