Error code 0334 & 0335 [Archive] - K-Series Forums

View Full Version : Error code 0334 & 0335

rjj
02-20-2009, 08:26 PM
Hi ned advice from Guru regarding the above mention.

I had installed BC stage 2 cams and increase CR to 10.5 from 9.7 for my K24A3.

everything is ok, the performance is great except for the error appeared.the check engine light just came up and there are no other sign, the car cruise smoothly though.

tkq

thaduke2003
02-20-2009, 11:58 PM
Umm, I don't have all the K-series books, but in the EP book there is no P0334, and P0335 is CKP no signal. If that's the case, you either have a loose/worn connection on the crank sensor wire, or some other issue. If the car is still running, the CEL may be in error.
Otherwise, please let me know what your manual says those codes are (they can be different by model, a bit). Do you have an RPM signal? Any other abnormalities? What chassis is the engine in? Mark W.

rjj
02-22-2009, 07:53 PM
Thanks for the reply. Mark W.

Cant remember which code is for the Cams and the Crank though. Anyway, the CEL can be turn off simply restart the engine and CEL gone.

There are no others abnormalities. Will input the chassis later.

Thank you.

Umm, I don't have all the K-series books, but in the EP book there is no P0334, and P0335 is CKP no signal. If that's the case, you either have a loose/worn connection on the crank sensor wire, or some other issue. If the car is still running, the CEL may be in error.
Otherwise, please let me know what your manual says those codes are (they can be different by model, a bit). Do you have an RPM signal? Any other abnormalities? What chassis is the engine in? Mark W.

thaduke2003
02-23-2009, 08:22 AM
If it's driving fine and all, and no issues in K-Pro, check for loose connections, and make sure you're running a calibration for the correct ECU. Other than that, there's not much you can do if there's not a real issue.
Maybe a bad ground wire in the harness? Mark W.

rjj
02-23-2009, 07:41 PM
Thank you very much for your advice.:)

If it's driving fine and all, and no issues in K-Pro, check for loose connections, and make sure you're running a calibration for the correct ECU. Other than that, there's not much you can do if there's not a real issue.
Maybe a bad ground wire in the harness? Mark W.